- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 35,047 matches
- Proceedings of the Nineteenth Australasian Computing Education Conference, ACE 2017, Geelong, VIC, Australia, January 31 - February 3, 2017. ACM 2017, ISBN 978-1-4503-4823-2 [contents]
- Proceedings of the Australasian Computer Science Week Multiconference, ACSW 2017, Geelong, Australia, January 31 - February 3, 2017. ACM 2017, ISBN 978-1-4503-4768-6 [contents]
- Yifeng Zhou, Thomas Kunz:
Ad Hoc Networks - 8th International Conference, ADHOCNETS 2016, Ottawa, Canada, September 26-27, 2016, Revised Selected Papers. Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering 184, Springer 2017, ISBN 978-3-319-51203-7 [contents]
- Arnold Bregt, Tapani Sarjakoski, Ron van Lammeren, Frans Rip:
Societal Geo-innovation - Selected Papers of the 20th AGILE Conference on Geographic Information Science, Wageningen, The Netherlands, 9-12 May 2017. Lecture Notes in Geoinformation and Cartography, 2017, ISBN 978-3-319-56758-7 [contents]
- Stefania Bandini, Gabriella Cortellessa, Filippo Palumbo:
Proceedings of the Artificial Intelligence for Ambient Assisted Living 2016 co-located with 15th International Conference of the Italian Association for Artificial Intelligence (AIxIA 2016), Genova, Italy, November 28th, 2016. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 1803, CEUR-WS.org 2017 [contents]
- Federico Chesani, Paola Mello, Michela Milano:
Proceedings of the AI*IA Workshop on Deep Understanding and Reasoning: A Challenge for Next-generation Intelligent Agents 2016 co-located with 15th International Conference of the Italian Association for Artificial Intelligence (AIxIA 2016), Genova, Italy, November 28th, 2016. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 1802, CEUR-WS.org 2017 [contents]